Hi,

The Release Management team is handling release management for deliverables from all official OpenStack teams. However, there are a number of exceptions:

- deliverables that are not using tags or branches for their 'release', or that are directly published (docs, specs, cookiecutters...)

- deployment deliverables that are released on a specific marketplace (Chef supermarket, Charm store...) and that are not relying on the OpenStack release management team help

To facilitate tracking the intention of the teams for their deliverables, I proposed the following change:

https://review.openstack.org/#/c/613268/

It introduces a "release-management:" key to the deliverable entries in the governance projects.yaml file that lists official repos. By default (if the key is not present), the deliverable would be handled by the OpenStack Release Management team using the openstack/release repository.

This change applies the key to already-known exceptions: please review those and suggest any other exception that I missed!

Cheers,

--
Thierry Carrez (ttx)