Hi Thierry,

Thanks for a great summary.

I don't really share your view that there is a "us vs them" attitude emerging
between operators and developers (but as someone with a foot in  both camps
maybe I'm just thinking that because otherwise I'd become even more bi-polar
:-)

I would suggest though that the criteria for core reviewers is maybe more
slanted towards developers that operators, and that it would be worth
considering if there is some way to recognised and incorporate the different
perspective that operators can provide into the review process.

Regards,
Phil