Hi  -

With respect to writing test cases with Tempest for Neutron,

I have a Freescale Mechanism Driver which support a Cloud Resource Discovery
(CRD) Service .

The complete data flow is show below.

[cid:image001.png@01CF0BA3.7DB6CAE0]

The FSL Mechanism driver partly depends on ML2 Plug-in (_pre_commint and
_post_commit definitions) and Partly depends on CRD Service (with CRD client
calls in _post_commit definitions).

I want to write Tempest test cases for the FSL Mechanism driver.

Kindly please help me on how to write the Tempest test cases for these kind of
mechanism drivers.

Also, help me on how to submit the BP document, Code base and Test cases for
review.

Thanking you for the help.

--
Trinath Somanchi - B39208