Hi all,

I've been looking at Neutron default LBaaS provider using haproxy, and while
it's working nicely, it seems to have several shortcomings in terms of
scalability and high availability. The Libra project seems to offer a more
robust alternative, at least for scaling. The haproxy implementation in Neutron
seems to continue to evolve (like with
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/neutron/+spec/lbaas-ha-haproxy), but I'm
wondering why we can't leverage Libra. The APIs are a bit different, but the
goals look very similar, and there is a waste of effort with 2 different
implementations. Maybe we could see a Libra driver for Neutron LBaaS for
example?

Thomas