Hi Folks,

As the debate about PCI flavor versus host aggregate goes on, I'd like to move
forward with the SRIOV side of things in the same time. I know that tomorrow's
IRC will be focusing on the BP review, and it may well continue into Thursday.
Therefore, let's start discussing SRIOV side of things on Monday.

Basically, we need to work out the details on:
        -- regardless it's PCI flavor or host aggregate or something else, how
to use it to specify a SRIOV port.
        -- new parameters for —nic
        -- new parameters for neutron net-create/neutron port-create
        -- interface between nova and neutron
        -- nova side of work
        -- neutron side of work

We should start coding ASAP.