On 27/01/14 14:57 -0500, Doug Hellmann wrote:
The Oslo team has a few items we need to discuss, so I'm calling a meeting for
this Friday, 31 Jan. Our normal slot is 1400 UTC Friday in #openstack-meeting.
The agenda [1] includes 2 items (so far):

1. log translations (see the other thread started today)
2. parallelizing our tests

We should also discuss the process to pull out packages from oslo. I
mean, check if anything has changed in terms of stability since the
summit and what our plans are for moving forward with this.

Cheers,
flaper

If you have anything else you would like to discuss, please add it to the
agenda.

See you Friday!
Doug

[1] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings/Oslo#Agenda_for_Next_Meeting