Blueprint approvers,

Could someone please review and hopefully approve the following blueprint for
icehouse-3?

https://blueprints.launchpad.net/nova/+spec/vmware-encrypt-vcenter-passwords

My plan is to modify the Nova vmware driver to lookup its necessary user/pwd in
the keystone credential store.
It would only do so if the host_username or host_password options were not
specified in the nova.conf.  The
host_ip would always need to be specified.  Its an optional solution that
enables a customer to avoid the vcenter
password in the nova.conf.  It does not attempt to address all other passwords
that could be in any of the services'
conf files.  I've been told barbican can potentially help to address that.

I've documented this design in the blueprint's etherpad under A.5.  And I've
already created a patch (work in progress),
that does work, but requires more changes.  I'm looking to get this included in
icehouse-3.  Please review and approve.

Thanks