Daniel,

Couple questions.

So what happens if/when the volume is different on the nodes in the
replication cluster? If you need to resize the volume larger to handle more
data are you required to resize all the nodes individually? It makes sense
that maybe all the instances could have a different flavor if its not the
master in the cluster/grouping.

So is there a status of the replication set? If its healthy? or is that
just managed by the individual instances?
Because what would you expect to see if the first instance you create is
the master and the second is the slave and for what ever reason the slave
never comes online or connects up to the master.

Is the writable flag completely optional for creating the metadata on an
instance? Would that mean that there is a default per datastore or overall?

Thanks for putting all this together. Great work man.

- Craig Vyvial