Hi Dmitry,

I agree with you on this vision, however we have to think more on the
terminology: "Service Catalog" in OpenStack relates to Keystone (where by
"Service" we mean Openstack's infrastructure-level services).
I understand your concerns on "runtime lifecycle" vs "code-to-binary"
lifecycle though - it is absolutely valid, and we do not want to have any
overlap with Solum in this matter.

--
Regards,
Alexander Tivelkov