We do use the term DSL, I invite you guys to clarify, how exactly.

Based on the terminology from [1], it's not part of the model, but the language
that describes the model in the file. And theoretically this may be not the
only language to express the workflow. Once the file is parsed, we operate on
model, not on the language.

I am afraid we are breaking an abstraction when begin to call things
DSLWorkbook or DSLWorkflow. What is the difference between Workbook and
DSLWorkbook, and how DSL is relevant here?

[1] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Mistral,