On 03/05/2014 05:37 AM, Zhi Yan Liu wrote:
Hi,

We decided multi-attach feature must be implemented as an extension to
core functionality in Cinder, but currently we have not a clear
extension support in Cinder, IMO it's the biggest blocker now. And the
other issues have been listed at
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Cinder/blueprints/multi-attach-volume#Comments_and_Discussion
as well. Probably we could get more inputs from Cinder cores.

thanks,
zhiyan

On Wed, Mar 5, 2014 at 8:19 PM, Niklas Widell