On 13/03/14 13:43, Mohammad Banikazemi wrote:
Thanks for your response.

It looks like the page you are referring to gets populated automatically
and I see a link already added to it for the new plugin. I also see a
file corresponding to the new plugin having been created and populated
with the plugin config options in the latest openstack-manuals cloned
from github.

After talking to the docs people on #openstack-docs, now I know that
these files get created automatically and periodically. Any changes to
the docs should come through changes to the config file in the code
which will be automatically picked up at some point when the docs
scripts get executed.

Just to clarify one point - the text comes from the code, in the oslo option registration's helptext, not from the configuration files in etc.

It looks like there is nothing to be done in this front for adding the
docs for the new plugin. If that seems reasonable, I will close the bug
I had opened for the the docs for our plugin.

Thanks,

-Mohammad

Inactive hide details for Edgar Magana ---03/12/2014 06:10:31 PM---You
should be able to add your plugin here: http://docs.openEdgar Magana
---03/12/2014 06:10:31 PM---You should be able to add your plugin here:
http://docs.openstack.org/havana/config-reference/conten