Folks - we are getting close to RC next week and therefore will start closing
down the churn.  Bugs that are not merged by Monday @8am EDT (12pm UTC)  will
be moved out of RC1 and pushed to icehouse-rc-potential.  Only those bugs which
are

a.  regression
b.  highest priority issues (as decided by russellb)

will be reviewed after that time.

The current list for RC1 is

Bug report      Importance      Assignee        Status
#1195947        VM re-scheduler mechanism will cause BDM-volumes conflict
        High    wingwj  In Progress
#1246201        Live migration fails when the instance has a config-drive
        High    Michael Still   In Progress
#1269418        nova rescue doesn't put VM into RESCUE status on vmware
High    Gary Kotton     In Progress
#1274129        host-update --maintenance enable regression for vmware VCDriver
        High    Gary Kotton     In Progress
#1290403        Hyper-V agent does not enable disk metrics for individual disks
        High    Claudiu Belu    In Progress
#1290540        neutron_admin_tenant_name deprecation warning is wrong
High    Robert Collins  In Progress
#1290807        Resize on vCenter failed because of _VM_REFS_CACHE
High    Feng Xi Yan     In Progress
#1294102        VMware: get_object_properties may not return any objects
        High    Gary Kotton     In Progress
#1180040        Race condition in attaching/detaching volumes when compute
manager is unreachable               Medium  Nikola Đipanov  In Progress

The rest will be deferred to Juno.

Please let me know if you have questions or comments

Tracy