Hi Shaunak,

the lists for the OpenStack project are hosted on
http://lists.openstack.org. You can see the full roster on that page.

If you need a special list for the users of OpenStack PHP SDK you can
propose a change to the lists manifest on
openstack-infra/config/modules/openstack_project/manifests/lists.pp.
Follow the instructions on this wiki page:

https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Community#Mailing_lists_in_local_languages

Have people interested in the new list vote the review, I think it would
be a good discussion to have.

Cheers,
stef