Hi All,

I'd like to know your thoughts regarding Quota Management... I've been
contributing to this topic for icehouse and noticed some issues and discussions
around its implementation like code is duplicated, synch problems with
database, not having an homogeneous logic, etc... so I was thinking that maybe
a centralized implementation could be a solution for this... As far as I know
there was a discussion during the last summit and the decision was to use
Keystone for a Centralized Quota Management solution but I don't have the
details on that discussion... Also I was looking at Boson
(https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Boson) that seems to be a nice solution for
this and also addresses the scenario where Nova is deployed in a multi-cell
manner and some other interesting things.

Sergio