On 17/04/14 00:34, Renat Akhmerov wrote:
Ooh, I confused the day of meeting :(. My apologies, I’m in a completely
different timezone (for me it’s in the middle of night) so I strongly believed
it was on a different day. I’ll be there next time.

Yeah, it's really unfortunate that it falls right at midnight UTC, because it makes the dates really confusing :/ It's technically correct though, so it's hard to know what to do to make it less confusing.

We ended up pretty short on time anyway, so it worked out well ;) I just added it to the agenda for next week, and hopefully that meeting time should be marginally more convenient for you anyway.

cheers,
Zane.