Hi Stackers,

Mirantis has been collaborating with a number of OpenStack contributors and PTLs for the last couple months on something called DriverLog. It is an effort to consolidate and display information about the verification of vendor drivers in OpenStack.

Current implementation is here:

http://staging.stackalytics.com/driverlog/

Public wiki here: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/DriverLog

Code is here: https://github.com/stackforge/driverlog

There is currently a plan by the foundation to publicly announce this in the coming weeks.

At this point Evgeniya Shumakher, in cc, is manually maintaining the records, but we aspire for this to become a community driven process over time with vendors submitting updates as described in the wiki and PTLs and cores of the respective projects participating in update reviews.

A REQUEST: If you are vendor that has built an OpenStack driver, please check that it is listed on the dashboard and update the record (following the process in the wiki) to make sure the information is accurately reflected. We want to make sure that the data is accurate prior to announcing it to general public.

Also, if anybody has a suggestion on what should be improved / changed etc. == please don’t hesitate to share your ideas!

Thanks!
Jay and Evgeniya