On May 9, 2014, at 3:36 PM, Eugene Nikanorov
<enikano...@mirantis.com<mailto:enikano...@mirantis.com>>
 wrote:

Also we've heard objection to this approach several times from other core team
members (this discussion has been going for more than half a year now), so I
would suggest to move forward with single L2 port approach.

    Objections to multiple ports per loadbalancer or objections to the
Loadbalancer object itself?

    If its the latter then you may have a valid argument by authority but its
impossible to verify because these "core team members" are remaining silent
through out all these discussions. We can't  be dissuaded due to FUD(Fear,
Uncertainty and Doub)t  that these silent core team members will suddenly
reject this discussion in the future. We aren't going to put our users at risk
due to FUD.