Hi Vinay,
I am very happy to participate in this discussion!

在 2014-05-16 00:03:35,"Kanzhe Jiang" <kanzhe.ji...@bigswitch.com> 写道:

Hi Vinay,

I am interested. You could sign up a slot for a Network POD discussion.

Thanks,
Kanzhe

On Thu, May 15, 2014 at 7:13 AM, Vinay Yadhav <vinayyad...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi,

I am Vinay, working with Ericsson.

I am interested in the following blueprint regarding port mirroring extension
in neutron: https://blueprints.launchpad.net/neutron/+spec/port-mirroring

I am close to finishing an implementation for this extension in OVS plugin and
would be submitting a neutron spec related to the blueprint soon.

I would like to know other who are also interested in introducing Port
Mirroring extension in neutron.

It would be great if we can discuss and collaborate in development and testing
this extension

I am currently attending the OpenStack Summit in Atlanta, so if any of you are
interested in the blueprint, we can meet here in the summit and discuss how to
proceed with the blueprint.

Cheers,
main(i){putchar((5852758>>((i-1)/2)*8)-!(1&i)*'\r')^89&&main(++i);}

Kanzhe Jiang
MTS at BigSwitch