On 05/13/2014 11:46 AM, Matthew Farina wrote:
Vikas,

That's a great question. I was on vacation so it took me a little time
to respond.

If you use the OpenStack provider in jclouds you should be able to work
against OpenStack clouds from different providers. You won't have access
to any proprietary extensions. The package that seems to be getting the
most development and support is jclouds. See
http://developer.openstack.org/ for more details.

If you're curious about other languages I can speak to some of those as
well.

oVirt happens to use/contribute to openstack-java-sdk. unlike jclouds its not an abstraction library (i think the right architecture would have been for jclouds to use openstack-java-sdk...)

- Matt

On Mon, May 5, 2014 at 10:50 PM, Vikas Kokare <vikaskok...@gmail.com