In some cases, we've dropped support for drivers in OpenStack since they were
not tested in the gate, on the grounds that if it is not tested, it is probably
broken.

>From my understanding, this change proposes to drop Postgres testing from the
>default gate. Yet, there does not seem to be a proposal to drop Postgres
>support.

Are these two positions consistent ?

(Just seeking clarification, I fully understand the difficulties involved in
multiple parallel testing at our scale)

Tim