Hi Folks,

A recent change introduced a unit test to "warn/notify developers" when they
make a change which will break the out of tree Ironic virt driver:
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/98201

Ok - so my change (https://review.openstack.org/#/c/68942) broke it as it adds
some extra parameters to the virt drive power_off() method - and so I now feel
suitable warned and notified - but am not really clear what I'm meant to do
next.

So far I've:

-          Modified the unit test in my Nova patch so it now works

-          Submitted an Ironic patch to add the extra parameters
(https://review.openstack.org/#/c/99932/)

As far as I can see there's no way to create a direct dependency from the
Ironic change to my patch - so I guess its down to the Ironic folks to wait and
accept it in the correct sequence ?

Phil