On 6/28/14 10:40 AM, James E. Blair wrote:
An alternate approach would be to have third-party CI systems register
jobs with OpenStack's Zuul rather than using their own account.  This
would mean only a single report of all jobs (upstream and 3rd-party)
per-patchset.  It significantly reduces clutter and makes results more
accessible -- but even with one system we've never actually wanted to
have Jenkins results in comments, so I think one of the other options
would be preferred.  Nonetheless, this is possible with a little bit of
work.

I agree this isn't the preferred solution, but I disagree with the little bit of work. This would require CI systems registering with gearman which would mean security issues. The biggest problem with this though is that zuul would be stuck waiting from results from 3rd parties which often have very slow return times.