That sounds sensical to me. It actually still saves me work in the long-run, I
think. :)

--Adam

https://keybase.io/rm_you

From: Douglas Mendizabal
<douglas.mendiza...@rackspace.com<mailto:douglas.mendiza...@rackspace.com>>
Date: Wednesday, July 2, 2014 9:02 PM
<openstack-dev@lists.openstack.org<mailto:openstack-dev@lists.openstack.org>>
Cc: John Wood <john.w...@rackspace.com<mailto:john.w...@rackspace.com>>, Adam
Harwell <adam.harw...@rackspace.com<mailto:adam.harw...@rackspace.com>>
Subject: [barbican] Consumer Registration API

I was looking through some Keystone docs and noticed that for version 3.0 of
their API [1] Keystone merged the Service and Admin API into a single core API.
 I haven’t gone digging through mail archives, but I imagine they had a pretty
good reason to do that.

Adam, I know you’ve already implemented quite a bit of this, and I hate to ask
this, but how do you feel about adding this to the regular API instead of
building out the Service API for Barbican?

[1]
https://github.com/openstack/identity-api/blob/master/v3/src/markdown/identity-api-v3.md#whats-new-in-version-30