> Gordon, could you prepare a version of the repository that stops with the
> export and whatever changes are needed to make the test jobs for the new >
> library run? If removing some of those tests is part of making the suite run,
> we can talk about that on the list here, but if you can make the job run
> without > that commit we should review it in gerrit after the repository is
> imported.

from what i recall, the stray tests commit was because running graduate.sh put
the unit tests under tests/unit/middleware/xyz.py and added a few base test
files that weren't used for anything. the commit removed the unused base test
files and kept the test files directly under tests directory.
cheers,
gord