I noticed that the cinder list-extensions url suffix is underneath the v1/v2 in the GET url but the returned result is the same either way. Some of the
returned items have v1 in the namespace, and others v2.

Also, in tempest, there is a single config section for cinder and only a single extensions client even though we run cinder tests for v1 and v2 through separate volume clients. I would have expected that listing extensions would be separate calls for v1 and v2 and that the results might be different, implying that tempest conf should have a separate section (and service enabled) for volumes v2 rather than treating the presence of v1 and v2 as flags in "volume-feature-enabled". Am I missing something here?

 -David