Hi folks,

Since pyasn1_modules is needed by our new common Barbican interactions module,
The package was added to the neutron requirements file by the
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/109849/ change set.
Gate checks are failing now because this new pyasn1_modules requirement should
be added to the openstack/requirements as well.

I pushed a new change set (https://review.openstack.org/#/c/111464) with this
addition of pyasn1_modules package to the
global-requirements.txt<https://review.openstack.org/#/c/111464/1/global-requirements.txt>
 file of openstack/requirements project

Since https://review.openstack.org/#/c/109849/ is depending on it and
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/109035 (TLS implementation)
is depending on https://review.openstack.org/#/c/109849/ , we need it to be
approved and merged asap because as it seems to me that
cross-project dependencies are impossible in gerrit, so our two change sets
will continue failing on the gate until openstack/requirements change set will
not be merged.

Kyle, Mark, Oleg could you please see the
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/111464/ change set and help with approving it
so our dependencies will not fail

Thanks,
Evg