Hi,
I was wondering if there was a way to get a non-readonly connection to libvirt
when running the unit tests
on the CI.  If I call `LibvirtDriver._connect(LibvirtDriver.uri())`, it works
fine locally, but the upstream
CI barfs with "libvirtError: internal error Unable to locate libvirtd daemon in
/usr/sbin (to override, set $LIBVIRTD_PATH to the name of the libvirtd binary)".
If I try to connect by calling libvirt.open(None), it also barfs, saying I
don't have permission to connect.  I could just set it to always use
fakelibvirt,
but it would be nice to be able to run some of the tests against a real target.
 The tests in question are part of https://review.openstack.org/#/c/111459/,
and involve manipulating directory-based libvirt storage pools.

Best Regards,
Solly Ross