On 08/05/2014 03:24 PM, Kevin Benton wrote:
Specifying an endpoint group would achieve the --networking-template
effects you described. The endpoint group would have all of the security
policies, IP allocation policies, connectivity policies, etc. already setup.

OK. Is there any reason it was called an "endpoint group" then? Perhaps I am missing something, but the term endpoint is well-used and understood to mean something entirely different in the OpenStack ecosystem...

Best,
-jay

On Tue, Aug 5, 2014 at 1:04 PM, Jay Pipes <jaypi...@gmail.com