Hi!

Didn't read the spec thoroughly, but I'm concerned by it's huge scope.
It's actually several specs squashed into one (not too detailed). My
vote is splitting it into a chain of specs (at least 3: power driver,
discovery, other configurations) and seek exception separately.
Actually, I'm +1 on making exception for power driver, but -0 on the
others, until I see a separate spec for them.

Dmitry.