On 11/08/14 15:24, Dan Prince wrote:
Hmmm. We blocked a good bit of changes to get these HOT templates in so
I hate to see us revert them. Also, It isn't clear to me how much work
it would be to fully support the non-HOT to HOT templates upgrade path.
How much work is this? And is that something we really want to spend
time on instead of all the other things?

The fix in Heat is going through the gate as we speak, if that helps:

https://review.openstack.org/#/c/112936/

(BTW it would be great if threads about critical bugs in Heat had [Heat] in the subject - I almost missed this one.)

cheers,
Zane.