Yeah, need details on that.  Maybe he's talking about having haproxy
listen on many ips and ports, each one being a separate front end
section and in the haproxy config with each mapped to its own
default_backend.

Even if that is the case, the load balancer + listener woudl still make
up one of those frontends so the mapping would still be correct.
Though, maybe a different structure would make more sense if that is the
case.

Also, I've created a WIP review of the initial database structure:
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/114671/

Added my own comments so everyone please look at that.  Stephen, if you
could comment on what German mentioned that'd be great.

Have a good weekend!

-Brandon