On Wed, 27 Aug 2014, Doug Hellmann wrote:

I have found it immensely helpful, for example, to have a written set
of the steps involved in creating a new library, from importing the
git repo all the way through to making it available to other projects.
Without those instructions, it would have been much harder to split up
the work. The team would have had to train each other by word of
mouth, and we would have had constant issues with inconsistent
approaches triggering different failures. The time we spent building
and verifying the instructions has paid off to the extent that we even
had one developer not on the core team handle a graduation for us.

+many more for the relatively simple act of just writing stuff down

--
Chris Dent tw:@anticdent freenode:cdent
https://tank.peermore.com/tanks/cdent