I've moved it back up the review chain for you :-)

Rackspace Australia

On 9/3/14 6:34 PM, Robert Collins wrote:
We would benefit a great deal from having this sooner.

On 3 September 2014 20:11, Joshua Hesketh <joshua.hesk...@rackspace.com> wrote:
On 9/3/14 10:43 AM, Jeremy Stanley wrote:
On 2014-09-03 11:51:13 +1200 (+1200), Robert Collins wrote:
I thought there was now a thung where zuul can use a different account
per pipeline?
That was the most likely solution we discussed at the summit, but I
don't believe we've implemented it yet (or if we have then it isn't
yet being used for any existing pipelines).
It's currently in review[0], although I think from discussions with other
zuul devs we're likely to refactor large parts of how we connect to systems
and hence this may be delayed. If it's something that's needed soon(erish)
we could probably do this step before the refactoring.

Cheers,
Josh

[0] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/97391/