On Fri, Sep 05, 2014 at 01:49:20PM +0000, Andrew Melton wrote:
Hey Devs,

I'd like to request a feature freeze exception for:
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/94915/

This feature is the final patch set for the User Namespace BP
(https://blueprints.launchpad.net/nova/+spec/libvirt-lxc-user-namespaces).
This is an important feature for libvirt-lxc because in greatly increases
the security of running libvirt-lxc based containers. The code for this
feature has been up for a couple months now and has had plenty of time
to go through review. The code itself is solid by now and functionally
it hasn't changed much in the last month or so. Lastly, the only thing
holding up the patch from merging this week was a multitude of bugs in
the gate.

Since we've already merged 9 out of the 10 total patches for this feature,
it is a no brainer to merge this last one.

I sponsor it.

Me as well. I've already reviewed most of the patches.

-jay