I have a question with regards to splitting expressions in order to conform to
the pep8 line-length restriction. I have the following bit of code:

            res = amodel.Assemblies(uri=common.ASSEM_URI_STR %
                                    pecan.request.host_url,
                                    name='Solum_CAMP_assemblies',
                                    type='assemblies',
                                    description=common.ASSEM_DESC_STR,
                                    assembly_links=a_links,

parameter_definitions_uri=common.ASSEM_PARAM_STR %
                                    pecan.request.host_url)

The line that assigns a value to 'parameter_definitions_uri' is (as you might
be able to tell) too long. What is the best way to split this expression up?

~ gp