Hi Stackers!

I'm working on moving Brick out of Cinder for K release.

There're a lot of open questions for now:

   - Should we move it to oslo or somewhere on stackforge?
   - Better architecture of it to fit all Cinder and Nova requirements
   - etc.

Before starting discussion, I've created some proof-of-concept to try it. I
moved Brick to some lib named oslo.storage for testing only. It's only one
of the possible solution to start work on it.

All sources are aviable on GitHub [1], [2].

[1] - I'm not sure that this place and name is good for it, it's just a PoC.

[1] https://github.com/e0ne/oslo.storage
[2] https://github.com/e0ne/cinder/tree/brick - some tests still failed.

Regards,
Ivan Kolodyazhny