jaypi...@gmail.com<mailto:jaypi...@gmail.com> on Tuesday, September 23, 2014
9:09 AM wrote:

_____________Snip____________________________

I'd like to say finally that I think there should be an OpenStack API

working group whose job it is to both pull together a set of OpenStack

API practices as well as evaluate new REST APIs proposed in the

OpenStack ecosystem to provide guidance to new projects or new

subprojects wishing to add resources to an existing REST API.

Best,

-jay

[Rocky Grober] ++

Jay, are you volunteering to head up the working group? Or at least be an
active member?  I'll certainly follow with interest, but I think I have my
hands full with the log rationalization working group.

--Rocky