Hi all,

I am getting some weird things when I try to submit a patch for review. May
be I am doing something wrong.

I cloned the repo, setup git review and setup my gerrit username in git
config. I updated an image in the docs/source/images directory and
committed. After I commit, I get the git status report as

"Your branch and 'origin/master' have diverged,
and have 1 and 1 different commit each, respectively."

When I see the log, the last commit is authored by
jenk...@review.openstack.org with the same commit message as mine. The
author name is supposed to be mine right? The last time I submitted for
review, the commit message had my name as author.

Could someone help me out with this issue?
Thanks,
Sharan Kumar M