On 10/31/2014 08:00 AM, Thierry Carrez wrote:
Vishvananda Ishaya wrote:
Another option:

3) People consider the lower choices on their list to be
equivalent. I personally tend to vote in tiers (these 3 are top
choices, these 3 are secondary choices, these 6 are third choices)
and I don’t differentiate individuals in the bottom tier so it ends
up unranked.

That's a bit how I vote too. I have more than 3 tiers, but I rank a
few people at the same level. And I count myself as fully
understanding how Condorcet works.

Same here (as Vishy). Typically three tiers plus equivs: 1 votes, 2 votes, 3 votes and all rest 12s.

-jay