Indeed.  Ensure you have SSH access between compute nodes (I'm working on some
code to remove this requirement, but it may be a while before it gets merged).

Also, if you can, could you post logs somewhere with the 'debug' config option
enabled?  I might be able to spot something quickly, since I've been working on
the related code recently.

Best Regards,
Solly Ross