Hi,

I would like to know about a way of checking replicate completion on swift
cluster.
(e.g. after rebalanced Ring)

I found the way of using swift-dispersion-report from Administrator's Guide.
But, this way is not enough, because swift-dispersion-report can't checking
replicate completion for other data that made by not swift-dispersion-populate.

And also, I found the way of using replicator's logs from Q&A.
But, I would like to more easy way, because check of below logs is very heavy.

  (account/container/object)-replicator * All storage node on swift cluster

Could you please advise me for it?

Findings:
  Administrator's Guide  Cluster Health
    http://docs.openstack.org/developer/swift/admin_guide.html#cluster-health