So the problem of Nova review bandwidth is a constant problem across all
areas of the code. We need to solve this problem for the team as a whole
in a much broader fashion than just for people writing VIF drivers. The
VIF drivers are really small pieces of code that should be straightforward
to review & get merged in any release cycle in which they are proposed.
I think we need to make sure that we focus our energy on doing this and
not ignoring the problem by breaking stuff off out of tree.

+1 well said.

-jay