Le 15/12/2014 10:27, Sylvain Bauza a écrit :

Le 15/12/2014 10:04, Chen CH Ji a écrit :

tox -e pep8 usually takes several minutes on my test server, actually I only changes one file and I knew something might wrong there
anyway to only check that file? Thanks a lot

That's really non necessary to check all the files if you only modified a single one.
You can just take the files you modified and run a check by doing this :

git diff HEAD^ --name-only | xargs tools/with_venv.sh flake8

Eh, just replying to myself, I just saw there is a recent commit which added a -8 flag to run_tests for checking PEP8 only against HEAD.

https://review.openstack.org/#/c/110746/

That's worth it :-)

Hope it helps,
-Sylvain

Best Regards!

Kevin (Chen) Ji 纪 晨

Engineer, zVM Development, CSTL
Notes: Chen CH Ji/China/IBM@IBMCN   Internet: jiche...@cn.ibm.com
Phone: +86-10-82454158
Address: 3/F Ring Building, ZhongGuanCun Software Park, Haidian District, Beijing 100193, PRC