On 11/01/15 22:25, Denis Makogon wrote:

Guest agent doesn't need configuration options described above. IIRC,
only taskmanager needs them.

Right - so we need to update the default config files and doco - as they have them in there.

About passing auth data. What are those benefits of changing the way in
which auth data is shipped? If you still think of security risks - you
may use SSL protocol that is available in most of messaging services.

I guessing the original poster was thinking along these lines: breaking into the image gives the tenant access to privileged passwords. Whether the communication is SSL or not is another (interesting) factor.

Regards

Mark