On 01/13/2015 08:23 AM, Kuvaja, Erno wrote:
> [...]

This is an extremely confusing point of view to me when it comes to a
channel dedicated to the development of a piece Open Source Software.

All the various artifacts on how we got to a piece of software are
valuable in the future maintenance of it, as well as realizing why we
did not go down certain paths in the past.

        -Sean

--
Sean Dague
http://dague.net