+1

On 01/14/2015 07:34 PM, Robert Collins wrote:

+1

On 15 Jan 2015 07:15, "Clint Byrum" <cl...@fewbar.com <mailto:cl...@fewbar.com>> wrote:

    Hello! It has been a while since we expanded our review team. The
    numbers aren't easy to read with recent dips caused by the summit and
    holidays. However, I believe James has demonstrated superb review
    skills
    and a commitment to the project that shows broad awareness of the
    project.

    Below are the results of a meta-review I did, selecting recent reviews
    by James with comments and a final score. I didn't find any reviews by
    James that I objected to.

    https://review.openstack.org/#/c/133554/ -- Took charge and provided
    valuable feedback. +2
    https://review.openstack.org/#/c/114360/ -- Good -1 asking for better
    commit message and then timely follow-up +1 with positive comments for
    more improvement. +2
    https://review.openstack.org/#/c/138947/ -- Simpler review, +1'd
    on Dec.
    19 and no follow-up since. Allowing 2 weeks for holiday vacation, this
    is only really about 7 - 10 working days and acceptable. +2
    https://review.openstack.org/#/c/146731/ -- Very thoughtful -1
    review of
    recent change with alternatives to the approach submitted as patches.
    https://review.openstack.org/#/c/139876/ -- Simpler review, +1'd in
    agreement with everyone else. +1
    https://review.openstack.org/#/c/142621/ -- Thoughtful +1 with
    consideration for other reviewers. +2
    https://review.openstack.org/#/c/113983/ -- Thorough spec review with
    grammar pedantry noted as something that would not prevent a positive
    review score. +2

    All current tripleo-core members are invited to vote at this time.
    Thank
    you!