23.01.15, 13:22, Elena Ezhova ?????:

On Fri, Jan 23, 2015 at 1:55 PM, Ilya Pekelny <ipeke...@mirantis.com <mailto:ipeke...@mirantis.com>> wrote:

    On Fri, Jan 23, 2015 at 12:46 PM, ozamiatin
    <ozamia...@mirantis.com <mailto:ozamia...@mirantis.com>> wrote:

        IMHO It should be created once per Reactor/Client or even per
        driver instance.

    Per driver, sounds good.

Wouldn't this create regression for Neutron? The original change was supposed to fix the bug [1], where each api-worker process got the same copy of the Context due to its singletony nature.
It wouldn't be a singleton now, beacuse each process should have it's own driver instance. We of course will check this case. Each api-worker should take their own context. The purpose now is to have not more than one context per worker.

        By the way (I didn't check it yet with current implementation
        of the driver) such approach should break the IPC, because
        such kind of sockets should be produced from the same context.

    Please, check it. Looks like a potential bug.

[1] https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1364814