Eric,

Thanks for your participation, and your help to form the vision for how to get
the containers world and OpenStack to fit together better. We really appreciate
it! I echo your sentiment of appreciation for the whole team as well, several
of which who have stepped up to contribute in a big way. I’m very happy with
the momentum and diversity of this team.

Cheers,

Adrian

On Jan 20, 2015, at 11:05 PM, Eric Windisch