From: Duncan Thomas <duncan.tho...@gmail.com<mailto:duncan.tho...@gmail.com>>
Date: Wednesday, February 11, 2015 at 10:38 AM
<openstack-dev@lists.openstack.org<mailto:openstack-dev@lists.openstack.org>>
Subject: Re: [openstack-dev] [cinder] CURD operation for storage pools in Cinder

As far as I know, this has not been looked at - you need to use whatever
management tools your backend provides to do this.

There was somebody from Intel IIRC in Paris with some interest in maybe
starting something about this, but I don't know that it came to much.

Duncan Thomas

On Feb 11, 2015 6:53 PM, "Pradip Mukhopadhyay"